Wednesday, March 26, 2008

His LoVe

It’s a smile…

Children’s laughter

It can also be tears that roll over my cheeks

Yet it brings comfort

And it eases.

It is the ocean…

The subtle waves

It is the sky, vast and high

Yet it can be reach

And it can be felt.

It is the breeze that softly whispers

It is the wind that gently blows

Yet it is steady

And it is there to stay.

It is the sun that gives light to my life

It is the moon and the stars during my night

Yet it shines even brighter

And it will not cease.

It is the green meadow, the fresh air

It is the stream that gushes in rough stones

Yet it goes smoothly

And it will find its way.

It is the music that caresses my soul

It is the fire that brings warmth to my cold heart

Yet the flame glows forever

And it will be gone never.

It is the song my heart sings

It is the happiness my heart unfolds

It is love my heart feels

Simply, it is God’s Love!

No comments: